Peter Schell Acupuncture and Herbs
Thanks for visiting!
At Peter Schell Acupuncture and Herbs, I design treatments to relieve your pain, increase your mobility, calm your mind and help you feel more grounded with knowledge about how to further your own path to health.
As a licensed acupuncturist, I am fully trained in multiple techniques (called "modalities") to help you achieve your goals including:
- Chinese Herbology
- Tui Na (Chinese orthopedic massage)
- Cupping and Gua Sha (traditional techniques to alleviate stagnation and pain)
Complementing these treatment modalities, another important component of my practice is education regarding methods of self care. I help you participate in maintaining your health and well-being, using tools such as:
- Qi Gong (Chinese therapeutic exercises)
- Basic meditation instruction
- Self-acupressure for specific conditions
- Dietary and lifestyle counseling
Some of the conditions that my patients have found relief from are:
- Musculo-skeletal injuries (including repetitive stress injuries)
- Low back pain
- Neurological conditions
- Digestive disorders
- Menstrual and peri-menopausal issues
- General pain management
Look around my website and if you have any comments or questions,
please feel free to contact me at [email protected].